MILLET Womens Low Rise Hiking Boots
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Low ventilated mesh upper releases the ankle
- Waterproof and breathable membrane
- Synthetic sole
- Cushioning stabiliser at the heel
- Accurate lacing
- Freedom of movement at the ankle
- Waterproof, breathable membrane
- Feminine fitted shoe, semi-rigid support
- Rubber sole
- Precise lacing. Heel tensioner
- close-fitting women’s specific fit, semi-rigid support
- Low-cut shaft made of airy mesh
- Mountain Footwear Women’s Trekking Shoes
Sold：118 Wished: 91 Followed: 79
Woman MILLET LD TRIDENT GTX MIG1336
39 1/3 EU, 391/3EU, 4.5 UK, 4.5UK, 6.5 us, 6.5us, 7.5 UK, 7.5 US, 7.5UK, 7.5US, 8 US, 8.5 us, 8.5us, 8US, eur 38, eur38, us-0 / asia size s, us-0/asiasizes
by Richard Bray
Solid pair of shoes.
by Amazon Customer
Everyone’s feet are different (For me, Merrells are uncomfortable), and I was very happy to find these. I tried Keen which I love and fit me well, and these have a similar fit but are cushier. They are snug around the heel and ankle to minimize the chance of slippage and blisters, but they have a slightly larger toebox so socks don’t rub if they have a seam and my toes have plenty of room. I haven’t worn them on a hike yet, but the tread is substantial and should allow plenty of grip.
by J. Harry
Received the baby is really good, very cost-effective, economical
Not bad, the price is worth it!
Very good seller. Thank you. My colleagues all like it. Come again next time!
by Wynne W.
Very good products and good service attitude!